+ NET SUSTAIN Pfeiffer belted wool-crepe blazer
- FR34 (sold out)
- FR36 (low stock)
- FR38 (low stock)
- FR40 (sold out)
Envelope1976 works with natural materials in its designs - these textiles are renewable and require less carbon to produce than synthetic versions. This 'Pfeiffer' blazer is tailored from soft wool-crepe in a neat single breasted silhouette and has sharp notched lapels and internal shoulder pads. Style yours with a tonal skirt or pants, and use the belt to define the waist.
This product was created using Considered Materials and Processes. Find out more about NET SUSTAIN here.
- Fits true to size, take your normal size
- Tailored for a slightly loose fit, use the belt to cinch in at the waist
- Internal shoulder pads
- Mid-weight, non-stretchy fabric
- Model is 177cm/ 5'10" and is wearing a FR 36
- Cream wool-crepe
- Button fastening at front
- 100% wool
- Dry clean
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase on in the comfort of your own home and let us know straightaway if you’d like a different size or a refund and we’ll collect from your home, work or an alternative address.