Asymmetric cotton-blend corded lace dress
- IT38 (sold out)
- IT40 (sold out)
Alexander McQueen's Spring '20 collection celebrates everything Sarah Burton cares about the most - craftsmanship, storytelling and community spirit. Worn on the runway in Paris, this dress is made from cotton-blend corded lace, inspired by endangered blooms the designer and her team discovered on a research trip to London's Kew Gardens. We think it's a suitably romantic choice for a midsummer wedding.
- Fits large to size, take one size smaller than normal
- Cut fitted at the bust and waist, slightly loose at the hip
- Mid-weight, non-stretchy fabric
- Model is 177cm/ 5'10" and is wearing an IT 38
- White cotton-blend corded lace
- Concealed zip fastening along back
- 82% cotton, 18% polyester; trim: 100% polyamide; lining: 74% acetate, 26% silk
- Dry clean
Large to size. See Size & Fit notes.
- Made in Italy
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase on in the comfort of your own home and let us know straightaway if you’d like a different size or a refund and we’ll collect from your home, work or an alternative address.