Evil Eye woven cord, diamond and sapphire bracelet
The evil eye is one of the most renowned spiritual symbols - for centuries, it's been worn to bring protection and ward off negative energy. Diane Kordas' bracelet is woven from dusty-blue, white and metallic cords and set with diamonds and sapphires depicting the talisman. Adjust the drawstring ties to your desired fit.
Wear it with: Joseph Cardigan.
This item’s measurements are:
- Pendant Width: 2cm / 0.8in
- Circumference: 23cm / 9.1in
- Pendant Length: 4.6cm / 1.8in
- F-G VS1 diamonds, total weight: 0.28-carats; sapphires, total weight: 0.06-carats
- Adjustable slider fastening
- This piece has been certified in accordance with the Hallmarking Act 1973
- NET-A-PORTER is a certified member of the Responsible Jewellery Council
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase on in the comfort of your own home and let us know straightaway if you’d like a different size or a refund and we’ll collect from your home, work or an alternative address.