Heure H 17.2mm very small rose gold-plated, leather, mother-of-pearl and diamond watch
Hermès 'Heure H' watch takes you on a journey to 1996, when Philippe Mouquet transformed the 'H' monogram into an emblematic case. This very small rendition is powered by a Swiss-made quartz movement and has a lustrous mother-of-pearl dial encased within anti-glare sapphire glass. The rose gold-plated case is dusted with 84 glistening diamonds that dance under the light.
Each Hermès 'Heure H' watch comes with instructions on how to change the strap and a tool to enable you to do so.
We offer a two year warranty for all working parts and any manufacturing faults.
This item’s measurements are:
- Circumference: 17cm / 6.7in
- Length: 20.2cm / 8in
- Width: 1.9cm / 0.7in
- Swiss-made quartz movement
- Hour and minute hands
- Mother-of-pearl dial
- Rose gold sword-shaped hands, black Arabic numerals
- Rose gold-plated stainless steel case
- Diamonds, total weight: 0.176-carats
- Crown for time adjustments
- Sapphire glass crystal
- Engraved case back
- Pin buckle-fastening white leather strap (Calf)
- Case diameter: 17.2mm; case height: 17.2mm
- Water resistance: 3 bar
- Comes in a presentation box
- Mother-of-pearl: Australia
- NET-A-PORTER is a certified member of the Responsible Jewellery Council
- Reference number: W053099WW00
- Manufactured in Switzerland
- Made in Switzerland
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase on in the comfort of your own home and let us know straightaway if you’d like a different size or a refund and we’ll collect from your home, work or an alternative address.