Heure H 21mm small rose gold-plated, leather, mother-of-pearl and diamond watch
Encased in an elegant house monogram, Hermès' watch was designed under the auspices of Philippe Mouquet in the '90s and has been a cherished part of the house's legacy ever since. Crafted in Switzerland, this delicate edition is plated with rose gold - its warm glow accentuates the iridescent tones of the mother-of-pearl dial and glistening diamond indices. The white leather strap can be interchanged.
Each Hermès 'Heure H' watch comes with instructions on how to change the strap and a tool to enable you to do so.
We offer a two year warranty for all working parts and any manufacturing faults.
This item’s measurements are:
- Circumference: 18cm / 7.1in
- Length: 21cm / 8.3in
- Width: 2.4cm / 0.9in
- Swiss-made calibre quartz movement
- Hour and minute hands
- Sunburst-stamped mother-of-pearl dial
- Rose gold-plated sword-shaped hands, black Arabic numeral at 12 o'clock, diamond-dot indices
- Diamonds, total weight: 0.04 carats
- Rose gold-plated stainless steel case
- Crown for time adjustments
- Sapphire glass crystal
- Engraved case back
- Pin buckle-fastening white leather strap (Calf)
- Case diameter: 21mm; case height: 21mm
- Water resistance: 3 bar
- Comes in a presentation box
- Mother-of-pearl: Australia
- NET-A-PORTER is a certified member of the Responsible Jewellery Council
- Reference number: W053359WW00
- Manufactured in Switzerland
- Made in Switzerland
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase on in the comfort of your own home and let us know straightaway if you’d like a different size or a refund and we’ll collect from your home, work or an alternative address.