MELISSA JOY MANNING
+ NET SUSTAIN 14-karat gold diamond earrings
Melissa Joy Manning uses domestic craftsmanship to reduce its carbon footprint and give each design a unique spirit that can't be replicated with mass production. These bar studs are handcrafted from recycled 14-karat gold using traditional metalsmithing techniques and punctuated with 0.005-carats of delicate diamonds - the brand describes them as "the world's tiniest and most sparkling exclamation points".
This product was Locally Made and Reduces Waste. Find out more about NET SUSTAIN here.
This item’s measurements are:
- Drop: 1.5cm / 0.6in
- Diamonds, total weight: 0.005-carats
- Bell-back fastening for pierced ears
- This piece is made from 100% recycled gold
- This piece is handmade and as such may have some small flecks or scratches
- NET-A-PORTER is a certified member of the Responsible Jewellery Council
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase on in the comfort of your own home and let us know straightaway if you’d like a different size or a refund and we’ll collect from your home, work or an alternative address.