MELISSA JOY MANNING
+ NET SUSTAIN sterling silver, shell and quartz earrings
Nature has always played a large role in Melissa Joy Manning's fine jewelry designs - it's why she's drawn to sustainable practices and responsibly sourced materials. Reminiscent of the Northern Lights, these limited edition earrings are handmade from recycled sterling silver and set with lustrous shells encased in quartz crystal. They're a colorful alternative to classic pearl studs.
Shown here with: Cult Gaia Dress.
This product was Locally Made and Reduces Waste. Find out more about NET SUSTAIN here.
This item’s measurements are:
- Drop: 1.5cm / 0.6in
- Width: 1cm / 0.4in
- Shell; quartz, total weight: 18.05-carats
- Butterfly fastening for pierced ears
- Shells: China
- This piece is made from 100% recycled silver
- This piece is handmade and as such may have some small flecks or scratches
- NET-A-PORTER is a certified member of the Responsible Jewellery Council
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase on in the comfort of your own home and let us know straightaway if you’d like a different size or a refund and we’ll collect from your home, work or an alternative address.