MELISSA JOY MANNING
+ NET SUSTAIN 14-karat gold, chalcedony and iolite necklace
Melissa Joy Manning is committed to using sustainable techniques and recycled metals for each of her pieces - it minimizes the impact on the environment and makes them feel so special. This necklace is handmade in the brand's workshop from 14-karat gold. It's set with rich blue chalcedony crystal thought to have calming properties alongside an iolite charm that's believed to balance and heal.
This product was Locally Made and Reduces Waste. Find out more about NET SUSTAIN here.
This item’s measurements are:
- Pendant Width: 1cm / 0.4in
- Drop: 21cm / 8.3in
- Pendant Length: 1.5cm / 0.6in
- Blue chalcedony, total weight: 2.22-carats; iolite, total weight: 1.15-carats
- Hook fastening
- This piece is made from 100% recycled gold
- This piece is handmade and as such may have some small flecks or scratches
- NET-A-PORTER is a certified member of the Responsible Jewellery Council
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase on in the comfort of your own home and let us know straightaway if you’d like a different size or a refund and we’ll collect from your home, work or an alternative address.