18-karat gold multi-stone necklace
From Afghanistan to Panama, Pippa Small MBE works with artisans across the world to handcraft her beautiful jewelry - it's her ethical approach that saw her honored by Queen Elizabeth II. The gemstone pendants suspended from this necklace are cast from gold and set with pink tourmaline, which was worn in ancient times to provide emotional support to its wearer.
This item’s measurements are:
- Drop: 25cm / 9.8in
- Width of Embellishment: 5cm / 2in
- Height of Embellishment: 3cm / 1.2in
- Rhodochrosite; tourmaline; rose quartz
- Lobster clasp fastening
- Comes in a drawstring pouch
- This piece is handmade from natural materials and as such may have some small flecks or scratches
- NET-A-PORTER is a certified member of the Responsible Jewellery Council
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase on in the comfort of your own home and let us know straightaway if you’d like a different size or a refund and we’ll collect from your home, work or an alternative address.