14-karat recycled gold, ruby and diamond necklace
Sydney Evan's necklace is strung with a ruby carved in the shape of a horn - the Italian talisman is believed to offer protection against the evil eye or bad luck. It's made from 14-karat recycled gold and encrusted with three rows of full-cut diamonds.
This item’s measurements are:
- Pendant Width: 1cm / 0.4in
- Drop: 22cm / 8.7in
- Pendant Length: 2.5cm / 1in
- Ruby, total weight: 10.75-carats; full-cut G-H SI2-I1 diamonds, total weight: 0.28-carats
- Lobster clasp fastening
- This piece is made from 100% recycled gold
- This piece is handmade and as such may have some small flecks or scratches
- This piece has been certified in accordance with the Hallmarking Act 1973
- NET-A-PORTER is a certified member of the Responsible Jewellery Council
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase on in the comfort of your own home and let us know straightaway if you’d like a different size or a refund and we’ll collect from your home, work or an alternative address.