Palm Leaf 18-karat gold diamond ring
Anita Ko's ring is shaped to resemble a tropical palm leaf. Cast from 18-karat gold, it's set with baguette-cut diamonds and a row of round ones to mimic their natural texture.
- US sizing
- 1. Wrap a length of string or ribbon around the base of your finger. To ensure the ring fits comfortably, we suggest measuring your knuckle as well. Select a size that will slide on and off your finger easily.
- 2. With a pen, mark the point on the string where the ends meet.
- 3. Measure the string in millimeters with a ruler.
- 4. Choose the closest measurement to the chart below to identify your ring size.
- Circumference: 5.4cm / 2.1in
- Diameter: 7cm / 2.8in
- Baguette-cut F-J diamonds, total weight: 2.50-carats; round-cut F-J diamonds, total weight: 0.23-carats
- Comes in a designer-stamped box
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase on in the comfort of your own home and let us know straightaway if you’d like a different size or a refund and we’ll collect from your home, work or an alternative address.