Coussin de Cartier 30.4mm medium rhodium-plated white gold, leather and diamond watch
Color: White gold
Cartier's timepieces have been a beloved mainstay of the brand for decades - each one takes the shape of an object and the 'Coussin de Cartier' watch is reminiscent of a plush cushion. The distinctive case is crafted from rhodium-plated 18-karat white gold and has a swirling frame frosted with graduating brilliant-cut diamonds. The blued steel sword-shaped hands match the sophisticated navy leather strap, creating a cohesive feel. Push up the sleeves of your sweater to showcase it.
All Cartier watches still within the initial 2-year warranty period under the original International Limited Warranty will be eligible to benefit from a 6-year extension, for a total of 8 years warranty.
- Quartz movement
- Hour and minute hands
- Silvered dial with sunray effect
- Blued steel sword-shaped hands, black Roman numerals and markers
- Rhodium-plated white gold
- Brilliant-cut F-G VVS1-VVS2 diamonds, total weight: 4.09-carats
- Crown for time adjustments
- Sapphire glass crystal
- Engraved case back
- Ardillon buckle-fastening navy leather strap (Calf)
- Case diameter: 30.4mm; case thickness: 7.1mm
- Water resistance: 3 bar
- Comes in presentation box
- Reference number: CRWJCS0003
Cartier creations are manufactured with the greatest care by Cartier workshops in the purest tradition of jewelry and watchmaking, thus giving each piece a unique character. As a result, information on the carat weights in relation to a model may vary slightly from one piece to another and are therefore given for information only.
- This item has been imported
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase in the comfort of your own home and, if it’s not quite right, let us know and we’ll arrange a free collection from your home or office.