Pasha de Cartier 30mm stainless steel and 18-karat rose gold watch
Color: Rose gold
Cartier's 'Pasha de Cartier' watch is inspired by the original 1985 version that's best known for its round case which differed from the typical oval and rectangle styles. Assembled from a chic combination of polished stainless steel and 18-karat rose gold, it's designed with an opaline flinqué dial, black Arabic numerals and blued-steel hands. Swap out the bracelet for the blue alligator strap using the 'QuickSwitch' system.
All Cartier watches still within the initial 2-year warranty period under the original International Limited Warranty will be eligible to benefit from a 6-year extension, for a total of 8 years warranty.
This item’s measurements are:
- Circumference: 18.5cm / 7.3in
- Quartz movement Functions
- Hour and minute hands
- Opaline flinqué dial
- Black Arabic numerals, blued steel diamond-shaped hands
- Stainless steel and 18-karat rose gold case
- Crown for time adjustments and manual winding
- Engraved case back
- Invisible clasp-fastening stainless steel and 18-karat rose gold bracelet; additional buckle-fastening blue alligator strap
- Case diameter: 30mm; case thickness: 8.22mm
- Water resistance: 3 bar
- Comes in a presentation box
- Alligator: USA
- Reference number: CRW2PA0007
Cartier creations are manufactured with the greatest care by Cartier workshops in the purest tradition of jewelry and watchmaking, thus giving each piece a unique character. As a result, information on the carat weights in relation to a model may vary slightly from one piece to another and are therefore given for information only.
- Made in Switzerland
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase in the comfort of your own home and, if it’s not quite right, let us know and we’ll arrange a free collection from your home or office.