Tank Must 22mm small stainless steel, leather and diamond watch
Cartier's 'Tank' watch has been re-imagined in countless iterations since its 1917 debut, and each one is easily identifiable by its sleek lines that resemble the shape of the combat vehicle from above. This 'Must' version is designed with a stainless steel case encrusted with 40 brilliant-cut diamonds along the brancards, which are meant to look like treads. The white dial features Roman numerals and blued-steel hands that complement the spinel at the crown, while the black leather strap is brushed for subtle texture.
All Cartier watches still within the initial 2-year warranty period under the original International Limited Warranty will be eligible to benefit from a 6-year extension, for a total of 8 years warranty.
This item’s measurements are:
- Circumference: 19cm / 7.5in
- Quartz movement
- Hour and minute hands
- White dial
- Black Roman numerals and markers, blued steel sword-shaped hands
- Stainless steel case
- Brilliant-cut F-G VVS1/VVS2 diamonds, total weight: 0.39-carats
- Crown for time adjustments
- Interchangeable buckle-fastening black leather strap (Calf)
- Case diameter: 22mm; case length: 29.5mm; case thickness: 6.60mm
- Comes in presentation box
- Reference number: CRW4TA0016
Cartier creations are manufactured with the greatest care by Cartier workshops in the purest tradition of jewelry and watchmaking, thus giving each piece a unique character. As a result, information on the carat weights in relation to a model may vary slightly from one piece to another and are therefore given for information only.
- This item has been imported
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase on in the comfort of your own home and let us know straightaway if you’d like a different size or a refund and we’ll collect from your home, work or an alternative address.