Happy Hearts 18-karat rose gold, diamond and onyx ring
- 50 - Sold out
- 52 - Sold out
- 54 - Sold out
- 56 - Sold out
Chopard created its first 'Happy Diamonds' design in 1976, placing the sparkling stones between sapphire glass panes so they would spin freely. This handcrafted 18-karat rose gold ring features two hearts - one is set with a glossy onyx and the other finished with script lettering. We love it stacked with similar styles from the collection.
- French sizing
- 1. Wrap a length of string or ribbon around the base of your finger. To ensure the ring fits comfortably, we suggest measuring your knuckle as well. Select a size that will slide on and off your finger easily.
- 2. With a pen, mark the point on the string where the ends meet.
- 3. Measure the string in millimeters with a ruler.
- 4. Choose the closest measurement to the chart below to identify your ring size.
- Full-cut E-F VS1 diamonds, total weight: 0.04-carats; black onyx
- Made in Germany
- This item has been imported
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase on in the comfort of your own home and let us know straightaway if you’d like a different size or a refund and we’ll collect from your home, work or an alternative address.