Aria silk-trimmed stretch-cotton velvet straight-leg pants
The sleek silhouettes in Gucci's 'Aria' collection are inspired by archival styles from the '90s and early 2000s, when Tom Ford was Creative Director. These straight-leg pants have been made in Italy from red stretch-cotton velvet and have a silk tuxedo stripe down each leg. Wear yours with a printed blouse or graphic tee.
- Fits true to size, take your normal size
- High-rise, tailored for a straight-leg fit
- Unfinished hems; can be altered to a suitable length
- Mid-weight, slightly stretchy fabric
- Model is 175cm/ 5'9" and is wearing an IT 40
- Red stretch-cotton velvet and silk
- Concealed hook and zip fastening at front
- 98% cotton, 2% elastane; trim: 100% silk
- Dry clean
- Made in Italy
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase on in the comfort of your own home and let us know straightaway if you’d like a different size or a refund and we’ll collect from your home, work or an alternative address.