Cape Cod 23mm small stainless steel, leather, mother-of-pearl and diamond watch
Hermès' 'Cape Cod' watch was created in the early '90s, when Henri d’Origny was asked to design a square model - he had a personal preference for rectangles, so he cleverly combined the two in this now-iconic style. Featuring numerals inspired by the house's Chaîne d'Ancre motif, this 23mm stainless steel version has a lustrous mother-of-pearl dial dotted with diamond markers to match the glistening case. The taupe leather strap will go with almost everything.
Each Hermès 'Cape Cod' watch comes with instructions on how to change the strap and a tool to enable you to do so.
We offer a two year warranty for all working parts and any manufacturing faults.
This item’s measurements are:
- Circumference: 18.5cm / 7.3in
- Width: 2.3cm / 0.9in
- Swiss-made quartz movement
- Hour and minute hands
- Mother-of-pearl dial
- Silver baton hands, diamond-dot indices, total weight: 0.02-carats
- Stainless steel case
- Diamonds, total weight: 0.41-carats
- Crown for time adjustments
- Sapphire glass crystal
- Engraved case back
- Pin buckle-fastening taupe leather strap (Calf)
- Case diameter: 23mm
- Water resistance: 3 bar
- Comes in a presentation box
- Mother-of-pearl: Australia
- NET-A-PORTER is a certified member of the Responsible Jewellery Council
- Reference number: 044228WW00
- Manufactured in Switzerland
- Made in Switzerland
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase on in the comfort of your own home and let us know straightaway if you’d like a different size or a refund and we’ll collect from your home, work or an alternative address.