Nantucket Serti Joaillier 17mm very small stainless steel, alligator and diamond watch
Hermès' watchmaking history began in 1912 - archival photos show Émile Hermès' daughters wearing pocket watches on their wrists with straps specially made by the brand's leather artisans. Modeled after anchor chains found on the New England island for which it's named, this 'Nantucket' timepiece has been handcrafted in the heart of the Swiss watch industry from stainless steel in the signature Chaîne d'Ancre shape and embellished with rows of shimmering diamonds (186 in total). It has a black lacquered dial dotted with diamond indices and a timelessly elegant navy alligator strap.
Your Hermès Warranty has a two (2) year worldwide cover once your International Warranty booklet is filled in, dated and signed by the retailer on the day of purchase of your Hermès watch.
- Swiss-made quartz movement
- Hour and minute hands
- Black lacquered dial
- Stainless steel baton hands and numerals, diamond-dot indices
- Stainless steel case
- Diamonds, total weight: 0.58-carats
- Crown for time adjustments
- Sapphire glass crystal
- Engraved case back
- Pin buckle-fastening navy alligator strap
- Case diameter: 17mm; case height: 23mm
- Water resistance: 3 bar
- Comes in presentation box
- Alligator: USA
- Reference number: W056606WW00
- This item has been imported
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase in the comfort of your own home and, if it’s not quite right, let us know and we’ll arrange a free collection from your home or office.