+ NET SUSTAIN Lois open-back crochet-trimmed silk-crepe jumpsuit
Joslin's 'Lois' jumpsuit is cut from fluid silk-crepe that's certified by OEKO-TEX®, meaning it's ethically sourced without the use of harmful chemicals. It's detailed with airy crochet trims and turns to reveal an open back with slim ties to adjust the fit. The partial lining ensures coverage where you need it and the drawstring waist emphasizes your frame.
This product was created using Considered Materials. Find out more about NET SUSTAIN here.
- Fits true to size, take your normal size
- Designed to be slightly fitted at the bust and waist with wide-leg pants
- Ties at the back for an adjustable fit
- Elasticated at the waist for a flexible fit
- Lightweight, non-stretchy fabric
- Model is 180cm/ 5’11” and is wearing a UK 8
- White silk-crepe and crochet
- Ties at neck and back
- 100% silk; trim: 100% cotton; lining: 100% viscose
- Hand wash
- This item has been imported
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase on in the comfort of your own home and let us know straightaway if you’d like a different size or a refund and we’ll collect from your home, work or an alternative address.