Daybreak 24mm gold-plated striped leather watch
laCalifornienne's 'Daybreak' watch is a fresh take on classic styles from the '50s and '60s. Fitted on a striped leather strap that's been hand-painted in LA, it has a polished 36mm x 24mm gold-plated case and runs on a Swiss-made ETA quartz movement. The grooved crown is detailed with a faceted peridot stone.
For warranty information, please refer to details & care
This item’s measurements are:
- Length: 21cm / 8.3in
- Circumference: 18.5cm / 7.3in
- Swiss-made ETA quartz movement
- Hour and minute hands
- Matte forest-green dial
- Pink baton hands, sage Arabic numerals and indices
- Gold-plated steel case
- Crown for time adjustments set with a peridot stone
- Sapphire glass crystal
- Engraved case back
- Buckle-fastening hand-painted vegetable-tanned leather strap
- Case length: 36mm; case width: 24mm; case thickness: 5mm; strap width: 18mm; lug width: 18mm
- Water resistance: 3 bar
- Designer color: Forrest Sage Flamingo/ Ivy/ Peridot
- Reference number: DB 8323
We offer a one year warranty on the watches from the purchase date.
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase in the comfort of your own home and, if it’s not quite right, let us know and we’ll arrange a free collection from your home or office.