+ NET SUSTAIN The Olivia Slim 18-karat recycled gold diamond engagement ring
For any additional product queries, contact personal shopping email@example.com
The beauty of Octavia Elizabeth's 'The Olivia Slim' engagement ring is that you'll be able to effortlessly stack your wedding band beside it. Made with love in LA from 18-karat recycled gold that's hammered for extra shine, it's topped with a dazzling emerald-cut diamond in a double claw setting with pointed prongs. It's a modern classic.
This product was Locally Made and Reduces Waste. Find out more about NET SUSTAIN here.
- US sizing
- 1. Wrap a length of string or ribbon around the base of your finger. To ensure the ring fits comfortably, we suggest measuring your knuckle as well. Select a size that will slide on and off your finger easily.
- 2. With a pen, mark the point on the string where the ends meet.
- 3. Measure the string in millimeters with a ruler.
- 4. Choose the closest measurement to the chart below to identify your ring size.
- Circumference: 52cm / 20.5in
- Emerald-cut H VVS2 diamond, total weight: 1.72-carats; round brilliant-cut diamond, total weight: 0.01-carats
- Comes with an Independent Third Party Appraisal certificate of authenticity
- GIA Certification: 2434084859
- This piece has been certified in accordance with the Hallmarking Act 1973
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase in the comfort of your own home and, if it’s not quite right, let us know and we’ll arrange a free collection from your home or office.