Elasticizer Extreme, 150ml
Philip Kingsley describes its 'Elasticizer Extreme' as "Fitness training for your hair." This intensive pre-shampoo treatment is specifically formulated for African-Caribbean or any hair that is over-processed, porous and dehydrated. It actively replenishes and nourishes your strands back to health, restoring elasticity, bounce and shine.
- Comes with a plastic cap
- UV filters provide residual protection
Instructions for use:
- Before shampooing, dampen your hair with warm water and apply to mid lengths and ends, paying particular attention to dry broken areas
- Work into hair with fingertips, cover with plastic cap and leave for around 20 minutes
- Rinse with water and follow with appropriate shampoo and conditioner
- For very dry or damaged hair, dampen hair slightly and leave on overnight
- For best results, use 1-2 times a week
- 150ml/ 3.38fl.oz.
Ingredients: Aqua (water), ricinus communis (castor) seed oil, cetearyl alcohol, glycerin, propylene glycol, olea europaea (olive) fruit oil, ethylhexyl dimethyl paba, amodimethicone, polyquaternium-37, diazolidinyl urea, silicone quaternium-18, propylene glycol dicaprylate/dicaprate, trideceth-12, trideceth-6, cetrimonium chloride, hydrolyzed elastin, ppg-1 trideceth-6, phenoxyethanol, sodium benzoate, citric acid, potassium sorbate, ethylhexylglycerin
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase on in the comfort of your own home and let us know straightaway if you’d like a different size or a refund and we’ll collect from your home, work or an alternative address.