18-karat rose gold, turquoise and zircon ring
Color: Rose gold
Color is a quintessential trait of Pomellato, who selects stones to give jewelry character and personality. Made from 18-karat rose gold, this ring is defined by a striking turquoise cabochon in the middle and dusted with 0.20-carats of sparkling blue zircons along the slim band. Wear yours on the same hand as similar styles in the brand's collection.
Shown here with: Pomellato Necklace, Pomellato Bracelet, Pomellato Ring, Pomellato Bracelet, Pomellato Earrings, Pomellato Bracelet, Pomellato Necklace, Pomellato Cuff, Pomellato Ring, Goldsign Tank, The Range Pants.
- Italian sizing
- 1. Wrap a length of string or ribbon around the base of your finger. To ensure the ring fits comfortably, we suggest measuring your knuckle as well. Select a size that will slide on and off your finger easily.
- 2. With a pen, mark the point on the string where the ends meet.
- 3. Measure the string in millimeters with a ruler.
- 4. Choose the closest measurement to the chart below to identify your ring size.
- Circumference: 5.2cm / 2in
- Turquoise, total weight: 0.50-carats; zircons, total weight: 0.20-carats
- Comes in a designer-stamped box
- This piece has been certified in accordance with the Hallmarking Act 1973
- Made in Italy
- Made in Italy
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase on in the comfort of your own home and let us know straightaway if you’d like a different size or a refund and we’ll collect from your home, work or an alternative address.