Cici Noir set of four 18-karat yellow, black and rose gold and sterling silver rings
- 6 (sold out)
- 7 (sold out)
Designer Yves Spinelli likes his pieces to be as functional as they are stylish - the signature 'Galaxy' rings can be stacked on one finger or worn across four. Part of the range, this 'Cici Noir' set is made up of 18-karat yellow and black gold and sterling silver bands. They're held by slim mixed connectors that allow them to unfold with ease.
- US sizing
We advise that you measure the size of your finger rather than the size of your ring.
1. Wrap a length of string or ribbon around the base of your finger. To ensure the ring fits comfortably, we suggest measuring your knuckle as well. Select a size that will slide on and off your finger easily.
2. With a pen, mark the point on the string where the ends meet.
3. Measure the string in millimeters with a ruler.
4. Choose the closest measurement to the chart below to identify your ring size.
- Measurements can be found in the link below
- Come in a designer-stamped box
- This piece is handmade and as such may have some small flecks or scratches
- NET-A-PORTER is a certified member of the Responsible Jewellery Council
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase on in the comfort of your own home and let us know straightaway if you’d like a different size or a refund and we’ll collect from your home, work or an alternative address.