+ NET SUSTAIN The Cocoon knitted shorts
- x small - Low stock
- x large - One left
Deiji Studios' 'The Cocoon' shorts are knitted from a blend of plant-based TERRYL®, recycled polyester and ECOVERO™ viscose - the wood-based fibers are made with an eco-responsible production process and certified with the internationally recognized EU Ecolabel. They have a comfortable elasticated waistband and relaxed legs. Wear yours as a set with the matching cardigan.
This product was created using Considered Materials. Find out more about NET SUSTAIN here.
- Fits true to size, take your normal size
- High-rise, intended for a relaxed fit
- Elasticated at the waist for a comfortable fit
- Mid-weight knit
- Model is 175cm/ 5'9" and is wearing a size XSmall
- Camel TERRYL®, ECOVERO™ and recycled polyester-blend
- Pull on
- 42% TERRYL® polyamide, 31% ECOVERO™ viscose, 27% recycled polyester
- Hand wash
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase in the comfort of your own home and, if it’s not quite right, let us know and we’ll arrange a free collection from your home or office.