18-karat gold diamond ring
Anita Ko's ring is set with rows of baguette- and round-cut diamonds that create the illusion of three bands stacked together. It's cast from 18-karat gold and has a wide shape. It makes a thoughtful anniversary gift, with each tier of shimmering stones representing the past, present and future.
- US sizing
- 1. Wrap a length of string or ribbon around the base of your finger. To ensure the ring fits comfortably, we suggest measuring your knuckle as well. Select a size that will slide on and off your finger easily.
- 2. With a pen, mark the point on the string where the ends meet.
- 3. Measure the string in millimeters with a ruler.
- 4. Choose the closest measurement to the chart below to identify your ring size.
- Baguette-cut F-J diamonds, total weight: 1.78-carats; round-cut F-J diamonds, total weight: 0.61-carats
- Comes in a designer-stamped box
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase on in the comfort of your own home and let us know straightaway if you’d like a different size or a refund and we’ll collect from your home, work or an alternative address.