Small Palm Leaf 18-karat white gold diamond ring
Color: White gold
- 4 (sold out)
- 6 (sold out)
Anita Ko's ring takes inspiration from the palm trees that line the streets and coastline of California, where the designer calls home. Cast in an open shape, it's made from 18-karat white gold and glistens with baguette-cut diamond fronds.
- US sizing
- 1. Wrap a length of string or ribbon around the base of your finger. To ensure the ring fits comfortably, we suggest measuring your knuckle as well. Select a size that will slide on and off your finger easily.
- 2. With a pen, mark the point on the string where the ends meet.
- 3. Measure the string in millimeters with a ruler.
- 4. Choose the closest measurement to the chart below to identify your ring size.
- Baguette-cut F-G diamonds, total weight: 0.37-carats
- Comes in a designer-stamped box
- NET-A-PORTER is a certified member of the Responsible Jewellery Council
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase on in the comfort of your own home and let us know straightaway if you’d like a different size or a refund and we’ll collect from your home, work or an alternative address.