The Kensington cotton-gabardine trench coat
An iconic heritage coat, the Burberry trench was originally designed for the military, and the innovative weatherproof cotton-gabardine was invented by Thomas Burberry in 1879. Well over 100 years later, the original has evolved with four different cuts and lengths - this style is part of the 'Kensington' collection. Tailored with a mid-length hem, it's punctuated with all of the signature details including the checked lining, gun flap, storm shield and horn buttons.
- Fits true to size, take your normal size
- Designed for a slightly loose fit, use the belt to cinch in at the waist
- Mid-weight, non-stretchy fabric
- Take the next size down if you wish to achieve a closer fit
- Model is 177cm/ 5'10" and is wearing a UK 8
- Beige cotton-gabardine
- Button fastenings through double-breasted front
- 100% cotton; buttons: 100% horn (Buffalo); body lining: 100% cotton; sleeve lining: 100% viscose
- Dry clean
- Designer color: Honey
- Made in England
- Made in United Kingdom
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase on in the comfort of your own home and let us know straightaway if you’d like a different size or a refund and we’ll collect from your home, work or an alternative address.