Heure H 21mm small gold-plated and leather watch
Since being first introduced in 1996, the 'Heure H' watch has become one of Hermès Timepieces' best-selling and most iconic styles - it's instantly recognizable thanks to the 'H'-shaped case. This one is cast from gold-plated stainless steel (that won't tarnish over time) and hosts a sunburst-stamped dial and sword-shaped hands. The small 21mm diameter makes it an elegant choice for those with slender wrists. The supple leather strap is designed in the brand's uplifting orange hue, made famous during the '50s.
Each Hermès 'Heure H' watch comes with instructions on how to change the strap and a tool to enable you to do so.
Shown here with: TOM FORD Sweater.
This item's measurements are:
- Circumference: 18cm / 7in
- Min. Circumference: 15cm / 6in
- Width of Face: 2cm / 0.8in
- Width of Strap: 1cm / 0.6in
- Swiss-made quartz movement
- Hour and minute hands
- Sunburst-stamped white dial
- Gold sword-shaped hands, black Arabic numerals
- Gold-plated stainless steel case
- Crown for time adjustments
- Sapphire glass crystal
- Engraved stainless steel case back
- Pin buckle-fastening orange leather strap (Calf)
- Case diameter: 21mm; case height: 21mm
- Water resistance: 3 bar
- Comes in a presentation box
- Reference number: W036736WW00
- Manufactured in Switzerland
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase on in the comfort of your own home and let us know straightaway if you’d like a different size or a refund and we’ll collect from your home, work or an alternative address.