Daybreak 24mm gold-plated striped leather watch
laCalifornienne's 'Daybreak' watch has a rectangular teal dial with pink baton-shaped hands to match the signature strap - it's been crafted in LA using vegetable-tanned leather that's hand-painted with colorful stripes, so each one is truly unique. It's made from gold-plated steel, powered by a reliable Swiss-made ETA quartz movement and set with a pretty pink sapphire at the crown.
For warranty information, please refer to details & care
This item’s measurements are:
- Max. Strap Length: 21cm / 8.3in
- Circumference: 18.5cm / 7.3in
- Swiss-made ETA quartz movement
- Hour and minute hands
- Matte-teal dial
- Pink baton hands and Arabic numerals, white indices
- Gold-plated steel case
- Crown for time adjustments set with a pink sapphire
- Pink sapphire, total weight: 0.083-carats
- Sapphire glass crystal
- Engraved case back
- Buckle-fastening hand-painted vegetable-tanned leather strap
- Case length: 36mm; case width: 24mm; case thickness: 5mm; lug width: 18mm; strap width: 16mm
- Water resistance: 3 bar
- Designer color: Teal Shell Rosette/ Cecilia
- Reference number: DB 8323
We offer a one year warranty on the watches from the purchase date.
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase in the comfort of your own home and, if it’s not quite right, let us know and we’ll arrange a free collection from your home or office.