14-karat gold, opal and diamond bracelet
Sydney Evan's beaded bracelets made their debut back in 2005 and they're still just as coveted today. Strewn with opals in a spectrum of blue and teal shades, this one is cast from 14-karat gold and features an anchor charm illuminated with 0.051-carats of brilliant-cut diamonds. It's believed to be a symbol of hope and safety, so it's perfect for gifting after a memorable trip or to mark a new life adventure.
This item's measurements are:
- Circumference: 15cm / 5.9in
- Pendant Length: 1cm / 0.6in
- Pendant Width: 1cm / 0.4in
- Width: 0cm / 0.2in
- Opals; brilliant-cut H I2 diamonds, total weight: 0.051-carats
- Slips on
- Comes in a designer-stamped box
- NET-A-PORTER is a certified member of the Responsible Jewellery Council
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase on in the comfort of your own home and let us know straightaway if you’d like a different size or a refund and we’ll collect from your home, work or an alternative address.