Sevilla cotton-blend lace gown
- FR34 - Sold out
- FR36 - One left
- FR38 - One left
- FR40 - Low stock
- FR42 - One left
- FR44 - Low stock
EXCLUSIVE AT NET-A-PORTER.COM. Galvan's gown is named after the vibrant city of Seville and inspired by its flamenco dancers. Made in the UK, it's intricately cut from white cotton-blend corded and guipure lace and is partially lined in lightweight silk. The cutout waistline draws attention to the most flattering point and it's scalloped along the front split before leading into an elegant train.
Shown here with: Jimmy Choo Clutch, Gianvito Rossi Sandals, Brooke Gregson Cuff, Buccellati Ring.
- Fits true to size, take your normal size
- Designed for a slim fit
- Mid-weight, non-stretchy fabric
- Those with a curvy figure may wish to take the next size up
- Model is 175cm/ 5'9" and is wearing a FR 36
- White cotton-blend lace
- Concealed hook and zip fastening at back
- 75.4% cotton, 16.7% viscose, 7.9% polyamide; lining: 100% silk
- Specialist clean
- Made in the UK
- Made in United Kingdom
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase in the comfort of your own home and, if it’s not quite right, let us know and we’ll arrange a free collection from your home or office.