18-karat gold diamond ring
Anita Ko's ring is cast from 18-karat gold and set with 0.27-carats of round-cut diamonds to resemble a cross. It has a slim profile that's perfect for stacking, but looks just as elegant on its own, too.
- US sizing
- 1. Wrap a length of string or ribbon around the base of your finger. To ensure the ring fits comfortably, we suggest measuring your knuckle as well. Select a size that will slide on and off your finger easily.
- 2. With a pen, mark the point on the string where the ends meet.
- 3. Measure the string in millimeters with a ruler.
- 4. Choose the closest measurement to the chart below to identify your ring size.
- G VS2 diamonds, total weight: 0.27-carats
- Come in a designer-stamped box
- This piece has been certified in accordance with the Hallmarking Act 1973
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase on in the comfort of your own home and let us know straightaway if you’d like a different size or a refund and we’ll collect from your home, work or an alternative address.